Adam Miller | Podcast Crossover w/ The Bowhunter Chronicles Podcast | Episode 16 | Going 4 Broke Outdoors Podcast

• Advertisement

HB Store

seazofcheeze
500 Club

Adam Miller | Podcast Crossover w/ The Bowhunter Chronicles Podcast | Episode 16 | Going 4 Broke Outdoors Podcast

Unread postby seazofcheeze » Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:49 am

In this episode, I catch up with Adam Miller. Adam Miller is the host of The Bowhunter Chronicles Podcast. In today’s episode Adam and I discuss the origins of our respective podcasts. Our personal motivations for hunting, the evolution of Adam’s trail camera strategy, figuring out the optimal time of the year to hunt each of Adam’s hunting locations, the struggles of self-filming, glassing Western terrain, the importance of hunting areas during that areas best time of the year.

Adam is a first class dude. After the podcast, Adam stuck around to answer a lot of my personal questions about podcasting and offered a lot of suggestions to help me improve my podcast. It’s a big part of the reason that 99% of the hunting community is so great, there’s a lot of people out there genuinely interested in helping other people and seeing them succeed, so thanks again Adam. If you haven’t already checked out the Bowhunter Chronicles Podcast, give them a listen because they’re putting out great content.

Episode Link
https://going4brokeoutdoors.podbean.com/e/adam-miller-podcast-crossover-w-the-bowhunter-chronicles-podcast-episode-16-going-4-broke-outdoors-podcast/

1STRANGEWILDERNESS
500 Club

Re: Adam Miller | Podcast Crossover w/ The Bowhunter Chronicles Podcast | Episode 16 | Going 4 Broke Outdoors Podcast

Unread postby 1STRANGEWILDERNESS » Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:14 am

Enjoyed listening, liked the back stories. An awful lot I can relate to.
don’t be broadcasting when you should be tuning in
seazofcheeze
500 Club

Re: Adam Miller | Podcast Crossover w/ The Bowhunter Chronicles Podcast | Episode 16 | Going 4 Broke Outdoors Podcast

Unread postby seazofcheeze » Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:24 am

1STRANGEWILDERNESS wrote:Enjoyed listening, liked the back stories. An awful lot I can relate to.

Thanks man! Yea, same here, coming from Michigan, can relate to a lot of what Adam had to say.
greenhorndave
500 Club

Unread postby greenhorndave » Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:32 am

I’ll have to give this one a listen. I chatted with Adam and John a lot at the Beast workshop a couple years ago. Good dudes and very passionate about what they do.
----------
Sometimes when things get tough, weird or both, you just need to remember this...
https://youtu.be/d4tSE2w53ts
1STRANGEWILDERNESS
500 Club

Unread postby 1STRANGEWILDERNESS » Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:10 pm

Oh one other thing. That huge tree blind you built as a kid with the bait pile right downstream of the predominant wind direction.. that’s funny stuff. My childhood friends and I did a lot of the same. We had fun.

You know, I put a lot of miles on in the UP and I come across a lot of blinds and baits. Most guys have not figured that out yet. Some of em are 60+ yrs old.

Come in from the east, walk over huge deer run and bait pile. Continue on to blind, sit down and wait for the blowing to begin :lol:
don’t be broadcasting when you should be tuning in

• Advertisement

Return to “Podcast”