Mike Kokes | Whitetail Wisdom from North of the Border | Episode 21 | Going 4 Broke Outdoors Podcast

• Advertisement

HB Store

seazofcheeze
500 Club

Mike Kokes | Whitetail Wisdom from North of the Border | Episode 21 | Going 4 Broke Outdoors Podcast

Unread postby seazofcheeze » Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:24 am

In today’s episode, we catch up with Mike "Kokes" Kokes. Mike is a successful whitetail hunter from Ontario Canada that you might recognize from the Beast forum. In this episode Mike and I recap his 2021 whitetail season and how he used parallel trails to setup and kill his buck this year. We compare and contrast hunting in Ontario with the Midwest, we share some stories about getting lost and lessons learned from those experiences, we get some excellent tips from Mike on his top 3 takeaways as an experienced and saavy whitetail hunter, and we hear about Mike’s top 3 things to avoid to contribute to more success in the whitetail woods, and we wrap up talking about Mike’s goals for the 2022 season. This is a great episode jam packed with wisdom, and I hope you enjoy.

https://going4brokeoutdoors.podbean.com/e/mike-kokes-whitetail-wisdom-from-north-of-the-border-episode-21-going-4-broke-outdoors-podcast/

greenhorndave
500 Club

Re: Mike Kokes | Whitetail Wisdom from North of the Border | Episode 21 | Going 4 Broke Outdoors Podcast

Unread postby greenhorndave » Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:06 pm

Very cool. Ought to be a good one.
----------
Sometimes when things get tough, weird or both, you just need to remember this...
https://youtu.be/d4tSE2w53ts
oldrank

Re: Mike Kokes | Whitetail Wisdom from North of the Border | Episode 21 | Going 4 Broke Outdoors Podcast

Unread postby oldrank » Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:13 pm

I'll be listening on my way to work. I've always enjoyed his post on hear.
oldrank

Unread postby oldrank » Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:06 pm

I enjoyed the podcast. Good job men.
Chuck B
500 Club

Unread postby Chuck B » Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:09 pm

Looking forward to listening to this.
If you aren't green and growing, you are ripe and rotting
Moose
500 Club

Unread postby Moose » Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:12 pm

Good listen! Thanks for sharing
1STRANGEWILDERNESS
500 Club

Unread postby 1STRANGEWILDERNESS » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:36 am

That was a good one.
don’t be broadcasting when you should be tuning in
upwind predator
500 Club

Unread postby upwind predator » Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:41 pm

Great podcast guys
greenhorndave
500 Club

Unread postby greenhorndave » Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:14 am

Great job Mike

And Jeremy. :D You're doing a great job on these podcasts. You're prepared and it shows
----------
Sometimes when things get tough, weird or both, you just need to remember this...
https://youtu.be/d4tSE2w53ts
Kokes
500 Club

Unread postby Kokes » Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:14 am

seazofcheeze wrote:In today’s episode, we catch up with Mike "Kokes" Kokes. Mike is a successful whitetail hunter from Ontario Canada that you might recognize from the Beast forum. In this episode Mike and I recap his 2021 whitetail season and how he used parallel trails to setup and kill his buck this year. We compare and contrast hunting in Ontario with the Midwest, we share some stories about getting lost and lessons learned from those experiences, we get some excellent tips from Mike on his top 3 takeaways as an experienced and saavy whitetail hunter, and we hear about Mike’s top 3 things to avoid to contribute to more success in the whitetail woods, and we wrap up talking about Mike’s goals for the 2022 season. This is a great episode jam packed with wisdom, and I hope you enjoy.

https://going4brokeoutdoors.podbean.com/e/mike-kokes-whitetail-wisdom-from-north-of-the-border-episode-21-going-4-broke-outdoors-podcast/

Long overdue but wanted to say thank you to Jeremy for having me on. Had a great time chatting with Jeremy who is a like minded and insanely passionate deer hunter and all around stand up guy. Thanks for all the content you put out, I know its a lot of work and its much appreciated!

My apologies but I forgot to thank Dan and the HB Forum on this podcast, Dan and this forum (and its members) is hands down the biggest contributing factor for me growing as a deer hunter. Long live the beast!
Lockdown

Unread postby Lockdown » Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:27 am

I listened last week. Excellent job by both guys! Kokes you’re a killer… I’m sure we’ll see plenty of kill zone posts from you in the future 8-)

• Advertisement

Return to “Podcast”