Keith "KLEMZ" Stummer | E-Scouting Master Class, Navigation Tips and Big Woods Tactics for Big Bucks | Episode 24 | G4BO

• Advertisement

HB Store

PK_
500 Club

Re: Keith "KLEMZ" Stummer | E-Scouting Master Class, Navigation Tips and Big Woods Tactics for Big Bucks | Episode 24 |

Unread postby PK_ » Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:50 am

Got to listen to this the other day, it was very good. I have listened to hundreds actually thousands of deer hunting episodes and this was up there in the top % for sure.

No Shortcuts. No Excuses. No Regrets.
Everybody's selling dreams. I'm too cheap to buy one.
Rich M wrote:Typically, hunting FL has been like getting a root canal
Moose
500 Club

Re: Keith "KLEMZ" Stummer | E-Scouting Master Class, Navigation Tips and Big Woods Tactics for Big Bucks | Episode 24 |

Unread postby Moose » Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:35 am

Listened to this earlier today. Great podcast!
KLEMZ

Unread postby KLEMZ » Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:12 pm

Moose wrote:Listened to this earlier today. Great podcast!

Thanks Moose! I appreciate a hunter from Iowa noticing a northwoods hunting discussion and taking the time to listen and comment. It says a lot about you. Keep learning my friend!

PK_ wrote:Got to listen to this the other day, it was very good. I have listened to hundreds actually thousands of deer hunting episodes and this was up there in the top % for sure.

PK, you and I have been Hunting Beast forum members for a long time! I was greatful when you changed your name from "The Palmetto Kid" to "PK" (mainly, because I type with my pointer fingers). It says a lot about your efficiency as a hunter! You are definitely a star on this forum and to have such high praise from you means a lot to me! Thank you.
Moose
500 Club

Unread postby Moose » Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:43 pm

KLEMZ wrote:
Moose wrote:Listened to this earlier today. Great podcast!

Thanks Moose! I appreciate a hunter from Iowa noticing a northwoods hunting discussion and taking the time to listen and comment. It says a lot about you. Keep learning my friend!

PK_ wrote:Got to listen to this the other day, it was very good. I have listened to hundreds actually thousands of deer hunting episodes and this was up there in the top % for sure.

PK, you and I have been Hunting Beast forum members for a long time! I was greatful when you changed your name from "The Palmetto Kid" to "PK" (mainly, because I type with my pointer fingers). It says a lot about your efficiency as a hunter! You are definitely a star on this forum and to have such high praise from you means a lot to me! Thank you.

Being a self taught bow hunter makes me really appreciate the hunting beast and the podcasts that seaz and josh puts on. Not to mention the YouTube channel. I always learn something from everyone no matter where they hunt. It sure makes the learning curve less severe.
justdirtyfun
500 Club

Unread postby justdirtyfun » Fri Jun 30, 2023 2:26 pm

Hey guys and gals

This was some great info being shared. Thank you KLEMZ and Jeremy.

Now skip the ticks and chiggers and poison ivy of summer scouting and
E-scout like a pro.
You don't have to be the best, just do your best.

• Advertisement

Return to “Podcast”