Just ordered a Beast Stand.

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Tennhunter3
500 Club

Just ordered a Beast Stand.

Unread postby Tennhunter3 » Mon May 17, 2021 7:37 am

I finally bit the bullet and ordered a Beast Stand.
I know Dan and Mario have put a tremendous amount of work and effort into it and appear to have done a great job with the stand. I know that the beast sticks have been awesome to use.

I'm happy to help support the Beast community.

Thanks Dan for all that you do and the awesome information we have on the beast.

I'm planning on going 1 beast stick with a saddle to climb up tree then hunt from the beast stand. Since I would need to carry a safety harness anyway which weighs about what my saddle does.

Anyone know if the sparrow arrow quiver will fit on the beast stand? Figured I would ask.

Never give up Freedom for imagined safety.
Tennhunter3
500 Club

Re: Just ordered a Beast Stand.

Unread postby Tennhunter3 » Mon May 17, 2021 7:46 am

Any chance on having a beast small compartment that can fit on the side of the platform?
Like 3 inches deep by 5 inches wide?

Enough to hold a small flashlight, milkweed, bow release and other very small items. Would eliminate the need of needing a backpack on hunts and give a little extra room then pockets can carry.

Too deep and it would swing with the wind but 3 inches deep it should stay pretty solid.
sagDE

Unread postby sagDE » Mon May 17, 2021 8:02 am

For the gear storage why not use a cheap dump pouch like most of saddle hunters use to hold ropes. Just attach it anywhere that it fits on the stand. Seriously considering a beast stand myself.
sagDE

Unread postby sagDE » Mon May 17, 2021 8:02 am

Double post
Jimmy wallhanger
500 Club

Unread postby Jimmy wallhanger » Mon May 17, 2021 8:16 am

Tennhunter3 wrote:Any chance on having a beast small compartment that can fit on the side of the platform?

Enough to hold a small flashlight, milkweed, bow release and other very small items. Would eliminate the need of needing a backpack on hunts and give a little extra room then pockets can carry.

Too deep and it would swing with the wind but 3 inches deep it should stay pretty solid.

You can fasten a small molle pouch underneath the seat
"I don't care if you use it or not, I could care less, There's no money in it for me, Im not making any money from scent-lok... I'm making a little bit of royalties from the saddlehunter suit"
Tennhunter3
500 Club

Unread postby Tennhunter3 » Mon May 17, 2021 9:03 am

Jimmy wallhanger wrote:
Tennhunter3 wrote:Any chance on having a beast small compartment that can fit on the side of the platform?

Might work.
I'll try it.
buttonbuck
500 Club

Unread postby buttonbuck » Mon May 17, 2021 9:11 am

Tennhunter3 wrote:
Jimmy wallhanger wrote:

Might work.
I'll try it.

Thats what I got. A molle pack bout the size of the seat zip tied underneath.
Uncle Lou

Unread postby Uncle Lou » Mon May 17, 2021 9:29 am

:clap: :clap: . I've ordered one so far, but that one went to the contest. I will wait until they get caught up, but can't imagine not buying more. Hats off to the guys that changed the mobile hunting industry
Silence Your Gear with Stealth Strips®
http://www.stealthoutdoors.com
cspot
500 Club

Unread postby cspot » Mon May 17, 2021 9:49 am

Tennhunter3 wrote:I finally bit the bullet and ordered a Beast Stand.
I know Dan and Mario have put a tremendous amount of work and effort into it and appear to have done a great job with the stand. I know that the beast sticks have been awesome to use.

I'm happy to help support the Beast community.

Thanks Dan for all that you do and the awesome information we have on the beast.

I'm planning on going 1 beast stick with a saddle to climb up tree then hunt from the beast stand. Since I would need to carry a safety harness anyway which weighs about what my saddle does.

Anyone know if the sparrow arrow quiver will fit on the beast stand? Figured I would ask.

I will be interested to see how you like it. I think that setup is the best of both world's. Dan's stand isn't much heavier than the saddle platforms anyway. Can use it as a saddle setup or switch and sit like a regular treestand. With the saddle and one sticking up that is pretty light too and saves weight.

Not going to bite that bullet this year as I have already spent my fun money for the year. :lol:
Tennhunter3
500 Club

Unread postby Tennhunter3 » Mon May 17, 2021 10:54 am

I think so too.

Stand 7 pounds.
Saddle 3 pounds
Stick 2 pounds.

Pretty light setup entire weight is about what my Assault weighs now.

After using 1 stick all last season it is hard to ever go back to carrying 4 or 5 sticks they just aren't necessary.
cspot
500 Club

Unread postby cspot » Mon May 17, 2021 11:17 am

Tennhunter3 wrote:I think so too.

Stand 7 pounds.
Saddle 3 pounds
Stick 2 pounds.

Pretty light setup entire weight is about what my Assault weighs now.

After using 1 stick all last season it is hard to ever go back to carrying 4 or 5 sticks they just aren't necessary.

When I first saw 1 sticking I said no way for me. After about a half dozen or so times, I was hooked and like you said I never see myself going back.
Tennhunter3
500 Club

Unread postby Tennhunter3 » Mon May 17, 2021 11:44 am

I didn't think I'd be able to buy the beast stand either but got my stimulus. Figure I'd buy something made in America with it.

Managed to get some dental work done , a year of new contacts , my yearly hunting license and buy a Beast stand with it. In my eyes money well spent.
Mike32
500 Club

Unread postby Mike32 » Mon May 17, 2021 1:16 pm

I'm so close to pulling the trigger on a beast stand!!
Hoyt RX7 bow, and exodus broadheads
Beast stand and beast sticks.
Ghost Hunter

Unread postby Ghost Hunter » Mon May 17, 2021 1:17 pm

Mike32 wrote:I'm so close to pulling the trigger on a beast stand!!

X2.
I'm reason they call it hunting and not shooting.
Rich M
500 Club

Unread postby Rich M » Sat May 22, 2021 3:22 am

Consider some of the molle pouches. The stand has plenty of spots you can zip tie one to.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”