Plan B Covid situation.

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Tennhunter3
500 Club

Plan B Covid situation.

Unread postby Tennhunter3 » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:48 am

With it looking like some states mainly Liberal run states may shutdown again. Not trying to go political but lets face it they are crazy wanting to shutdown the world again.. What is everyone's plan b scenario?

Obviously we're going to hunt regardless what laws tyrants put in place.

Do you plan to hunt public anyway and force wardens to remove you?

Park on private and hunt public edges?

Find a rental property? Such as bribe a real estate company for permission, lumber company ,landowner ect.

Having purchased a Kentucky tag for a small fortune im concerned to potentially lose my investment and not get to hunt kentucky. I doubt they would refund us. For all of us with out of state tags.

I have a plan B put in motion incase of a scenario.
Permission to park on Private and walk through their property onto public to hunt. So my vehicle isn't parked in a wma for them to see.

Never give up Freedom for imagined safety.
rhagenw
Facebook: Rhagen Wiederholt

Re: Plan B Covid situation.

Unread postby rhagenw » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:54 am

I am in a red state in and rural area so most likely my situation won’t change besides more hunting pressure from people escaping tyrants
A5BLASTER
500 Club

Unread postby A5BLASTER » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:04 am

Nothing got shutdown in my AO for the last shutdown of the plandemic and I fully expect it to be the same this time.
Huntress13
500 Club

Unread postby Huntress13 » Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:39 pm

Here in New Yorkistan even though a lot of things were officially still shut down last fall, public land was not. So hunting shouldn't be affected. Regarding shut downs, they keep flip flopping so fast, who knows what will happen. I would tend to think they won't go full shut down, at least away from NYC. They may require full mask mandates again though for everyone.
Twigs in my hair, don't care.
Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:47 pm

Nothing as far as hunting really changed last year during the shutdowns. I traveled out of state, stayed in hotels, rented cabins, shopped for supplies and pretty much did everything like normal. Never had a single issue or felt restricted in any way. Our idiot governor had a “safer at home” order but nothing was enforced. Not that it would have stopped me anyway. Any questions where I’m going and my answer would be I’m an American. I don’t have to tell you that.
Tennhunter3
500 Club

Unread postby Tennhunter3 » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:58 pm

We missed turkey season here last year in 2020 when our wildlife management areas shutdown. I saw many people hunting anyway and rangers were parked by their vehicles harassing them when they came out of the woods.

This was in West TN when the first shutdown occurred.

Deer season was fine last year and turkey season was fine this year.
Never give up Freedom for imagined safety.
Wlog
500 Club

Unread postby Wlog » Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:34 pm

My concern isn’t so much what happens here in my home state. I’ve invested a lot of money on a Colorado trip, including plane tickets. I probably need to sit down with the guy I’m going with and explain to him that I won’t be on that plane if a vaccine is required.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
Brokenarrow1980
500 Club

Unread postby Brokenarrow1980 » Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:31 pm

It anything it got more people to hunt due to the meat shortage. The way doe tags are selling this year i highly doubt there shutdown will affect if people hunt. If anything it will give people more time to hunt.
It's all fun and games till someone looses an eye..... then its just fun
mipubbucks24
500 Club

Unread postby mipubbucks24 » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:16 pm

My plan B is same as my plan A “I will not comply”, but I will scout, hunt, & Kill.
Thesouthpaw
500 Club

Unread postby Thesouthpaw » Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:53 am

I wouldn't worry about it too much. Last spring, when it seemed like the world was shutting down, no states fully closed public land. A few shut down license sales, but if you already had a license you were still able to go. I can't imagine it'll be much different.
Anything worth doing, is worth over doing.
briar
500 Club

Unread postby briar » Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:47 am

Plan B?? What for?? I got my second shot February 18...according to half the world i shouldnt have lived this long...i may not even make to until Fall... :roll:
Sailfish_WC
500 Club

Unread postby Sailfish_WC » Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:54 am

Ours was open during Covid I

I suspect it will remain this year too if there were to be a country destroying lockdown
Sailfish_WC <-- Deer watcher
Mopar1169
500 Club

Unread postby Mopar1169 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:58 pm

I am still doing the same stuff I did last year. Going to Nebraska end of September. Going to MN end of October and fitting whatever days in I can around home. They can stick covid up their a.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”