China Threatens WAR over Nancy Pelosi Visit to Taiwan! What will Joe Biden Do?

Carol
Site Admin

China Threatens WAR over Nancy Pelosi Visit to Taiwan! What will Joe Biden Do?

Unread postby Carol » Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:10 am

#China #Taiwan #biden #Pelosi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB0E53TSeVU

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then!

Some People Need a Shock Collar!
Tennhunter3
500 Club

Re: China Threatens WAR over Nancy Pelosi Visit to Taiwan! What will Joe Biden Do?

Unread postby Tennhunter3 » Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:38 am

Nancy wants to go to Taiwan and have a meeting with Nvidia that her husband is heavily invested in.

If the meeting takes place over zoom or something else it can be hacked or recorded showing a crime. Insider trading between Nvidia ,Nancy and Paul. So she feels it must take place in person which is in Taiwan.

Biden isn't intelligent enough to do anything about China the best thibg we can hope for is to still be a nation and exist when the altimeters potus leaves the White House.

Theirs no way we can effectively protect Taiwan we have as far as I know failed every practice exercise. They can launch a series of tactical nukes in the Pacific preventing our resupply and carriers from the region. Our subs can only protect so much that get through. Theirs no good option in Taiwan.Hopefully Pelosi and Biden don't run us into a world war.
Never give up Freedom for imagined safety.
Ghost Hunter

Re: China Threatens WAR over Nancy Pelosi Visit to Taiwan! What will Joe Biden Do?

Unread postby Ghost Hunter » Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:23 am

He probably go into hiding again. Since they are saying he has covid again. Pelosi and few other are ones running this country name in ground anyway. Hopeful things change in November. I honest believe they testing water to see how much covid stuff they can push again and have a repeat of last election.
I live to release an arrow and watch woods grow into chaos and then grow quite as a mouse in just seconds.

• Advertisement

Return to “Brian Craig Podcast”