NEW ONTARIO PERMISSION!!!

Post topo’s and Aerial photos for free advice. Food plotting, land manipulation, water holes, ect.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

WALASAURUS

NEW ONTARIO PERMISSION!!!

Unread postby WALASAURUS » Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:19 am

HI BEAST FORUM,

I've recently acquired a permission to hunt a property in southern Ontario Canada. I've only been hunting a few years & am looking for some of your expertise as how to approach it.
I've scouted some of the areas and numbered the fields. Fields 1,2,3,4,5,6 are all corn. Fields 7,8,9,10,11 are beans. Fields 6,12,13 are not planted...weeds. The property is just shy of 200 acres, there is a plot of public land that borders the southern edge which is 200 acres also. There is a Christmas tree farm due east with some large spruces (15') stacked fairly tight. There is other people with permission to hunt the farm as well as rumors of trespassing from the public land south. The maple grove sees some extra pressure from a spring maple syrup operation. All of the little sticky notes on the screenshot are existing stands, none of which are mine, some are derelict & do not appear huntable in their current condition. I have a Tethrd saddle setup & can be fully mobile but have already prepped a few trees. Also, I have 3 Spypoint cell cams out, one in the swamp, one in the triangular opening on the southwest corner of the southern thicket & one on the north edge of field 8. they only been out for a few days.

There is some clear bedding fairly central in the "southern thicket" as well as the western edges of the swamp & at the intersection of fields 4,8 & 9. Also, a lot of scattered sign throughout the farm & does sighted in the beans in fields 7&8. I have 3 easy access points, one northwest corner, one north from the farmhouse, & one east side just south of the city owned pond. Also, working on permission to access from the neighbors property to the south east.

Link to google maps:
https://www.google.com/maps/search/maps ... a=!3m1!1e3[/highlight]

Jpeg
ROCKTON FARM 2020 Rev.0.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

• Advertisement

Return to “Land Management”