New private land permission property

Post topo’s and Aerial photos for free advice. Food plotting, land manipulation, water holes, ect.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Bensproul

New private land permission property

Unread postby Bensproul » Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:05 am

Howdy, this is my first time posting on here. I have been reading and watching for 3 years. I got permission to hunt a private piece of land about an hour away from me this year and the piece of land is for sale. This property used to be hunted by a hunting club and when it went for sale the family let me hunt it and keep an eye on the property. This is my first year hunting it.

This is the information I have gained in the past few months. I have shot one of the shooters in the bottom right hand side of the property. Since then I have found little to none of buck sign anywhere on the property and I hiked the whole thing on Friday morning. I want to get one more 3.5+ year old buck on the ground this year. Let me know what y’all think. Thank you

Any spot in teal is where I have hunted so far.

Bensproul

Re: New private land permission property

Unread postby Bensproul » Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:15 am

Attachments should be on here. I have no clue how to use this thing but I will figure it out
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bensproul

Unread postby Bensproul » Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:20 am

My other potential shooters
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
backstraps

Unread postby backstraps » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:03 am

Welcome to the BEAST!!

Congrats on the buck and GL with the others!

• Advertisement

Return to “Land Management”