Alabama Guys

Boar Behaviors, Hunting Stories, Pictures, Tactics, Q&A.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Redman232

Alabama Guys

Unread postby Redman232 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:11 am

Any of you gentlemen from Alabama going to hunt the March season in Bankhead(Black Warrior). Myself and a small group will be headed down the weekend of the 9th & 10th to chase piggies once again. This will be my 6th or 7th trip. We've had moderate success but always enjoy our Alabama trips.

checkerfred
500 Club

Re: Alabama Guys

Unread postby checkerfred » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:08 pm

Redman232 wrote:Any of you gentlemen from Alabama going to hunt the March season in Bankhead(Black Warrior). Myself and a small group will be headed down the weekend of the 9th & 10th to chase piggies once again. This will be my 6th or 7th trip. We've had moderate success but always enjoy our Alabama trips.

I never have but it would be fun. I deer hunt up there though and ran into some guys last year scouting that made the trip. Might have been y’all I don’t know. I’ve seen some good hog sign before though
Redman232

Re: Alabama Guys

Unread postby Redman232 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:40 pm

Wasn't me, my group didn't make the trip last year, but had been for 6 or 7 years prior. One of these years I'll make it down there to deer hunt in the fall. We've found a handful of pretty nice sheds, so there got to be some real good ones in there.

• Advertisement

Return to “Boar Hunting”